Monday, December 7, 2009

Geek Chic

=



Apparently "my type" isn't hard to pick out (according to my own boyfriend...Mark).

We had a fun day yesterday - walked Libby, decorated our Christmas tree (it's a chalet theme for anyone who cares...this entails lots of woodsy animal ornaments such as owls and foxes, which are cool). We also made chili with our new Crock Pot (whoa...so exciting, I know) and chocolate covered cherries. Oh, and my friend Alison and I took Libby for a walk on Hwy 40 (it reopened today).

To celebrate all that we accomplished, Mark picked out Star Trek to watch...and I wasn't even mid-way through saying Spock was hot and he had already guessed it...apparently my type is geeky, but with an edge (I like to think it's because I am not attracted to meat head idiots, but whatever).

A few others I "admire":
David Bowie























James McAvoy




















Gregory Peck





















Not sure...is there a trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment